Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Barry M: Mediteranean

Barry M are one of my favourite go to nail polish brands and was one of the first brands of  make up I ever tried and they never disappoint me. This colour instantly attracted me a pink/gold shimmer that changes colours as you move your hands, its defiantly a favourite colour in my collection as I haven't seen a nail polish like this before. This one is from Barry M's Aquarium collection and is £3.99, which I think is a bargain for this nail polish, writing this post has reminded me to try out the other shades from this range. I love the quality of this nail polish as it dries super quickly so can be used if your in a rush, you could get away with only one coat and it also takes a while before it chips!


Grace 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment