Friday, 14 August 2015

Witch Blemish Stick Review

I bought this recently as I have tried several blemish sticks from all different brands and hadn't used one in a while and spotted this one was on offer, its originally £2.59, so still a bargain! I really like products with witch hazel in as I find them really effective on my skin and have tried lots of other things from this brand, so I knew I could rely on them.


I like the packaging as its bright and super easy to use, the product comes in a stick, almost like a glue stick, which you have to push up. I then put it onto my finger and apply any blemishes I may have, you do have to make sure you wipe it so you don't spread bacteria, it's also really small so good for travel or to throw into your bag.


The product itself I think is really effective, I apply it in the morning and night as the last step in my skincare, however if I am not wearing any make up and my skin is particularly bad I will apply it more often. It's really good at preventing any threatening blemishes from turning into a massive spot and also help to heal a spot overnight. The smell is fairly strong but I quite like, I also feel like this means its got witch hazel in and is going to work.

I would only recommend this for regular use on oily/combination skin as it is quite strong, although doesn't dry my skin out and if you have sensitive skin I would do a patch test first to prevent a reaction as I have heard some people have used this and it's made there skin feel hot and red. 


I really love this product and is definatley going to be a staple in my skincare routine, you should definatley check it out if you haven't already as it's such a bargain. Let me know if you've tried it and what you think. 

Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment